Monday, May 24, 2010

Elmo is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO Elmo is home!

So today Elmo is not writing this blog but Lauren is, and let me tell you am I one excited chickie! I arrived home from work to find this gigantic box sitting on the kitchen table.

The BIG BIG Box that Elmo came home in. I swear the one I sent him wasn't that big.

I checked out the box and noticed it had been opened and then this BRIGHT yellow sticker finally caught my attention!


 OHH NOO what did Eric send me!! Well that was my first thought.

Cutting open the box!!! Oh I can hardly wait to see my Elmo



And look who it is!! I picked him up and his voice chip had been left on. The first thing Elmo said to me when I huged him was "Elmo loves you so much"



WOW look at all this stuff in Elmo's box!!!


All 5 of Elmo's t-shirts!

My T-shirt from Eric, the blankie that Cole's granny made, and Elmo's travel journal


hmm Whisky.. (Thank you Eric!!!)  A Kentucky Wildcats travel mug, shorts, hat, and much much more!

Elmo's travel jounal - look how thick it is with pics and enteries.



Pages from the journal


More pages of amazing stories.


WOW Elmo has sooo much stuff now!

So firstly I want to say a big big THANK YOU.

 Val, Jade and Char
Thank you for the amazing start of Elmo's journey. You really set the standard with pics and blog posts. Thank you so much for all you did with Elmo.

Chaun & Cole
What do I say to you both. You showered Elmo with love, you showed him the sights and I know you  miss Elmo as much as he misses you. Thank you for the amazing gifts, pics and journal posts for Elmo. I am loving reading all you wrote. :*

Diana
You let Elmo experience Niagra Falls like no one else could. And that salon experience will be hard to beat. Thank you so much for hosting Elmo.

Shanny
Elmo arrived to you, and I think he was starting to get a big load on by the time he got there! Thank you for having Elmo at Christmas time and sharing him with your family. Elmo loved the snow and cold and spending time with Cara.

Eric..
The final host for this stage of Elmo's trip... Eric you are amazing. You have taught Elmo to gamble at Black Jack, to go to the races and to watch Basketball. Thank you for all the amazing gifts and the t-shirt for me!


So now Elmo will do some stuff here with Lauren and her family
for a bit before they head off overseas. Saturday night we are off to the footy, for Elmo to see the Brisbane Lions play Collingwood. Now Margie would tell you that the Lions will win, but gee I have my doubts!!

Anyway its sooo good to have Elmo home and Im sooo excited by everything that is in his box.

Thank you once again to everyone who has had him and stayed tuned for some Aussie fun!

Lauren




2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm glad Elmo made it safely. I'm surprised the Makers Mark made it ok! $5 says if I didn't claim it on the customs form, it would have "disappeared"!

Elmo's World Journey said...

I think it was the Makers Mark that made Quarintine open the box! Im still deciding what to drink it with. I now know why it cost so much to send him home with allllll of his belongings.