Friday, August 29, 2008

Elmo is going live!

This is Elmo here. Today was such an exciting day for me. You will never guess what happened.



Still trying to guess??



Told you that you would never guess. Elmo will tell you.




My forever family came and got me!!! Let me go back to the start and tell you how it all began




Elmo was sitting in my box in the store, just minding Elmo's own business when, these 2 lovely ladies walked up and started picking up boxes and looking at all the different cute, red, fury Elmo's. Then their eyes settled on me.... and it was an instant love.




Lauren and Gail took me home.






Here is a pic of them taking me from the store.



Then it was into the car, and they were so good and put me into my seat and off we went home.

Elmo is having lots of fun exploring my new house. Tonight Lauren has told Elmo that we are going to River Fire. Elmo is not too sure what Rive Fire is yet, but she says I will see the Dump and Burn. Elmo didn't want to tell her Elmo doesn't know what that is, so Elmo will just have to wait and find out tonight.


Elmo is really excited about starting his round the world tour here in Brisbane, Australia. Elmo can't wait to come and visit you all and see where you live and what fun Elmo can have.


Elmo needs to go have a nap now for tonight.


Bye Everyone


Love Elmo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that ELMO will soon begin his trip. I can hardly wait for him to visit us here in Atlantic Canada. We have lots to show him and will take lots of pix for him to bring home.
Hurry & arrive ELMO....we're waiting!
Marg Elliott & family

Anonymous said...

So Elmo is going on his world trip, I cant wait to meet and greet him when he arrives on the south coast of england. I will show him Admiral Nelsons flagship, and the spinnaker tower and will take a few pics of him meeting the navy. Safe journeys Elmo enjoy visiting everyone.
Val

Anonymous said...

Elmo had a great time tonight at Riverfire and watching the F1 11's do the dump and burn - it was quite spectacular and he also loved the fireworks that followed. He had some pictures taken on HMAS Diamantina a WWll ship and then he sat on a torpedo - what a brave Elmo. Well he is off soon to enjoy the hospitality of some wonderful people all around the world and we can't wait to hear his stories. Bye Elmo